Cutting Edge Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with positions available to qualified candidates interested in becoming a part of a dynamic team focused on excellence in diamond wire sawing and cutting applications. Cutting Edge Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for our associates. Cutting Edge Services is a Drug–Free Workplace. For information regarding specific positions see below.
Accepting Applications: Field Technician
Field Technicians are responsible for setting up and operating core drilling and diamond wire cutting equipment at client sites.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical ability, demonstrated technical work experience, the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and must be willing and able to be away from home for long periods of time. There are no specific geographic or relocation requirements. Employees will receive on the job training. Interested candidates must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. Passport, must have a High School Diploma or GED and a valid Drivers License. Cutting Edge Services is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Duties Include:
- Set up and operate electric and hydraulic diamond drill/wire saw equipment.
- Lubricate equipment and replace parts as necessary.
- Connect power to equipment and check basic electrical functions.
- Work with concrete slurry and wet conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive travel is required.